Karia Sinig/Stuffed Jalapeno is a very spicy and tasty side addition to the Ethiopian vegan dish.
1 large red onion/chopped
2 fresh tomatoes/chopped
1/4 cup cooking oil
1 tsp salt/more or less as desired
4 large fresh jalapenos
- Chop the red onion and cook it in a pan
- Chop the tomatoes and add it to the cooking onion in the pan
- Add the oil and cook the mix, and cook the mix for 5-10 minutes, occasionally stirring
- Add salt as desired and remove from heat
- Cut the jalapenos top to bottom and remove the seed
- Stuff the open jalapenos with the cooked mix
It will them be ready for serving as a side with other vegan dish.